Our web site is provided as a service to the public. The information in the web site is for educational purposes, and is not to provide specific legal advice. Although care has been taken to provide accurate and current information, you are urged to consult professional legal counsel in your State regarding the applicability of any points of law to any specific problem. Our web site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney.
“Affiliates” are independent persons, entities, agencies, organizations, individuals or establishments with which we do regular business but which maintains full autonomy and independence from us.
“Non-Affiliates” are other entities that are not associated and share no revenue with us. Information about non-affiliates is given to you as a resource in an effort to provide you with better masonry fireplace services.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
Claims of Copyright Infringement
It is the policy of Mason-Lite to comply with all U.S. intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving notice of claimed infringement.
All notices of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to:
Bill Harris, President
Masonry Fireplace Industries, LLC.
315 W. Third Street
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Notices of claimed copyright infringement must contain the following information:
- A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material in the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number, and e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Masonry Fireplace Industries, LLC will terminate all accounts, subscribers or Affiliates who are repeat infringers of U.S. intellectual property laws.
You agree that the terms of this Agreement are severable. This means that if any term or provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, that term or provision will be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and all remaining terms of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
The information you obtain at this web site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice and should not be construed as attempting to give legal advice or warranty of any kind.
You should always consult a criminal defense attorney, lawyer or law firm for individual advice regarding your or defendant’s particular situation.